Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation. Without marketing and innovation your business suffers.Without appropriate marketing of app,development of any app or say iPhone app is havoc even if your app is of great quality.
Here I list some quick and virtuous ways to promote your iPhone app.
1. Participate in Forums : Forums are the online medium where ideas,thoughts and views on particular issue can be exchanged. Iphone app Developers can go to various famous forums like forums.imore.com and discuss their thought process as well as ideas about various developing strategies. Forums allow you to associate with your potential customers. Sharing your ideas along with link of your iPhone app legitimately will definitely help you get new users.
2. Post ad on Google Adwords and other advertisement networks: Yep,I know it’s a paid service but it’s definitely worth a shot. It gives detailed and correct report of user view, clicks, impressions, conversion rate, cost per click, cost etc. As we all know, Google is the most famous search engine.Your app would unquestionably get noticed/installed. Also, Facebook advertisement supports an ad type specifically to get you more installs. Try it, you will not repent!
3. Create a social networking page : Create a page of your app on famous social networking websites like Facebook/google plus/stumble-upon or Pinterest etc. Make sure you update your pages on regular basis with new ideas and posts. Posting dynamic content will make your app noticed more and more in your circle.
4. Build a high quality thoroughly tested app and update it regularly : One rotten apple in a basket spoils all other apples in the basket.If your installer is unsatisfied from the quality of your app and write some bad comments, other potential customers might come and see your app in iTunes store but will return without installing it. So remember to build a high quality thoroughly tested app and update it regularly. Don’t rush!
5. Email marketing campaign. One of the most effective tools that you can use to promote your App is using a well thought Email marketing campaign. You can collect potential customers’ email addresses using the social media and your website’s newsletter sign up up form. An email works wonders because it goes right into your potential customers inbox. And be aware, don’t send spam.
Those are just a few ways that will set you up for a successful Android app promotion. Good luck!